OFFICE TIME: from 08:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m (during peak season)
- Bungalow/Mobile Homes/Glamping Lodges available from 01:00 p.m to 09:00 p.m in high season
- Pitches from 11:00 a.m to 09:00 p.m in high season
Between check in and key collection, you can access to the camping and use the amenities.
- Bungalow/Mobile Homes/Glamping Lodges within 09:00 a.m on departure day
For the possability of an early/late or check out > ask at Reception the way and any cost in advance.
- Pitches within 10:00 a.m on departure day regardless of the hour of arrival.
If you stay beyond this time you will be charged for the entire day in high season and only person price in other periods. (after having checked availability at Reception)
→Under 18's can enter the campsite only if accompained by an adult.
Yes, the wristband is mandatory!
We give a wristband to all guests on arrival. It has to be visible and worn on the wrist whilist in the campsite.
It's important that our guests are mutually recognizable and are also for the staff, which is why there are coloured bracelets used that distinguish the Eurcamping hospitality.
From 10.00 a.m to 12.00 p.m and from 05.00 p.m to 07.30 p.m. every day (except on Saturday morning).
We accept payments in cash, debit or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, JCB)
The balance owed on prebooked Bungalows, Mobile Homes, Glamping-Lodges and Pitchesmust be made within 24hrs of your arrival day.
Every day from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
From Juny 19 to 25 October 2022
The closing day will be updated based on weather conditions. Last summer we closed the pool in the middle of October :-)
You must wear a swimming cap, also it is recommended to comply with the pool regulation.
The Entertainment (Mini club) and tournaments are guaranteed
from 19 June to 12 September 2022
The entertainment activities are normally included between the hours of 9.30 a.m. and 01.00 p.m and 04.00 p.m and 12.00 a.m. each day.
YES, from 02.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. and from 12 a.m to 7.30 a.m.
During these times the entrance gate is closed and it is forbidden to circulate the campsite and /or enter/leave in your cars, campers or motorcycles and the use of bicycles should be limited.
Nevertheless, outside these hours we must have the highest respect for the tranquility of all, needed for quiet living.
NO, it is not permitted to attach wires or/ties of any kind to the plants and trees.
We recommend the use of the drying room or clothes horse and hammocks that come equipped with supports.
In addition, it is important for the environment not to disperse soapy and/or boiling water on the ground or the plants.
YES, a 50.00€ deposit for bungalows, mobile homes and glamping lodges must be paid in cash on arrival
The deposit will only be returned upon departure after inspection and return of the keys.
We are not a Pet-Friendly Campsite, we don not offer servicec for dogs, but we love animals and
YES: in some assigned pitches and in some types of Bungalow prior permission of the management.
NO: in the mobile homes.
The 4-legged friends are not allowed:
in the pool area, beach, playground and entertainment area.
The owner / holder must:
- give to the reception the health book in vaccinations,
- keep the dog on a leash,
- take care of their higene,
- it's mandatory to remove their poo using the appropriate bags ,
- constantly monitored
YES, you are allowed to use electric, gas barbecues.
- You must keep a bucket of water beside the barbecue.
- Never leave the barbecue unattended while cooking
- Try to not disturb your neighbours with the smoke from the barbecue.
- Do not place the barbecue close to any structures
- For BBQ (coal) thre is a specific equipped area.
In the rare case of dry or very windy weather you might not be allowed to use the barbecue
During tournaments organized by Eurcamping you will be able to use all our palying fields (football, volleyball, tennis etc ) for free
Outside tournament times you can book pay as you go for:
- Tennis courts: without rackets € 4, 1 hour; with rackets € 8, 1 hour; (reservations at reception)
- 5 A side fottball with artificial grass: -1,00€ per person, may be used only for tournaments. You are required to wear appropriate shoes; colored bibs available for adults and children. (reservations at reception)
Moreover: - bikes to rent: 1 hour: 2,50 €; 1 day: 10.00 €; 2 days: 15,00 € 3 days: 18,00 €; 4 days: 20,00 €; 5 days: 23,00 €; 6 days: 25,00 €; 7 days: 30,00 €; available w/front/rear child seats, (reservations at the reception)
Please, ask at reception for the local Doctor service, available on booking for home visits
Atri Hospital is only 10 Km away.